I feel like Eve
I feel like Eve wanting the forbidden fruit.
Told to stay away but still longing for the sweet taste.
I feel like Juliet in love with Romeo.
Told to stay away from the Montague.
Still in love with him, knowing that it was but his name that was the enemy.
I feel like Cinderella who went to the ball and found prince charming.
Who swept her off her feet.
Trinidad Villafranca's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I feel like Eve by Trinidad Villafranca )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- I Need A Reason To Live Your Dream, Asma Riaz Khan
- tera didar wo, Yashvardhan Goel
- My bloody heart!, Vinaya Joseph
- Cobwebs, Liilia Talts Morrison
- Gifts of Aging, Liilia Talts Morrison
- You Will...! ! !, Asma Riaz Khan
- Anjani Si Shikayat, Yashvardhan Goel
- Police station, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- dard sehkar bhi, Yashvardhan Goel
- Three Coins For Her Love, Pradip Chattopadhyay