Buyunde Acura Sylivester
I Feel Wow!
I feel wow!
Not just in a single way,
No matter your distance away.
Raising my spirits,
With the magic in your text,
Giving me the desire for the next,
From the nerve of my spine,
And the burn o' my intestine,
I miss you,
But you prove your presence,
Each time you text me a sentence:
'Always you are my king,
Baby, Even when I speak nothing,
In my heart you pronounce everything,
Buyunde Acura Sylivester's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (I Feel Wow! by Buyunde Acura Sylivester )
- Imizwa kaMakhwapheni, senzokhaya umhayi
- Ngivumele ngihambe, senzokhaya umhayi
- Into The Pocket, Edward Kofi Louis
- Umhayele Izinkondlo ezimnandi, senzokhaya umhayi
- A Visionary, Edward Kofi Louis
- Ezandleni zengelosi, senzokhaya umhayi
- Ungibonisile, senzokhaya umhayi
- I had a Dream..., Suzette Richards
- The new Don Quixotes in our time, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Rainbow Looms, Edward Kofi Louis