Buyunde Acura Sylivester
Christmas; Heart Of The Year
Heart of the year, just got near,
Lighting streets, with bright lights,
Conspicuous blinks, of bright winks,
Of Christ's mass, this Christmas.
It's beautiful, it's cheerful
Temperatures grow warmer, to rise sweet aroma,
Of perfume, on Santa costume,
Stemming his toe, beside the mistletoe.
Vigorously, and ceremoniously,
Atleast a kid, takes a lead,
To stir up, the cheers so sharp,
Raiding fume, out of each gloom.
Glowing smiles, given in styles,
Making one fonder, of yonder,
Bloomed flowers, fountain showers,
All to describe, the whole vibe.
Distance to a blaze, of craze,
Getting thinner, for each designer,
That fro' satires, they make attires,
Signed on contract, to attract.
Democracy, grows to idiocracy,
Since most take wine, few get fine,
From ram, to stand firm,
In that lunatic, state of magic.
Either With, or without filth,
This Christmas, is celebrated by mass,
To usher in, a birthday of within,
The monarchy, of heavenly hierarchy.
Buyunde Acura Sylivester's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Christmas; Heart Of The Year by Buyunde Acura Sylivester )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- What not to be done while a person is ly.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- buzz off bees, lee fones
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.39, Robert Graber
- Happy Birthday Dear Mum, Adewale Ajakanri
- The Blood is the Key, Matthew Buck
- Olwakho uthando, Phiwe Mbatha
- I rish this couldn't say it's R's, Mandolyn ...
- EVIL'S INEVITABLE, FAST, AND FREE FALL, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Doomed, Kyle Schlicher
- Memory Without Remorse, Kyle Schlicher