Buyunde Acura Sylivester
Christmas; Heart Of The Year
Heart of the year, just got near,
Lighting streets, with bright lights,
Conspicuous blinks, of bright winks,
Of Christ's mass, this Christmas.
It's beautiful, it's cheerful
Temperatures grow warmer, to rise sweet aroma,
Of perfume, on Santa costume,
Stemming his toe, beside the mistletoe.
Vigorously, and ceremoniously,
Atleast a kid, takes a lead,
To stir up, the cheers so sharp,
Raiding fume, out of each gloom.
Glowing smiles, given in styles,
Making one fonder, of yonder,
Bloomed flowers, fountain showers,
All to describe, the whole vibe.
Distance to a blaze, of craze,
Getting thinner, for each designer,
That fro' satires, they make attires,
Signed on contract, to attract.
Democracy, grows to idiocracy,
Since most take wine, few get fine,
From ram, to stand firm,
In that lunatic, state of magic.
Either With, or without filth,
This Christmas, is celebrated by mass,
To usher in, a birthday of within,
The monarchy, of heavenly hierarchy.
Buyunde Acura Sylivester's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Christmas; Heart Of The Year by Buyunde Acura Sylivester )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(August 8, 1884 – January 29, 1933)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
- Sciences Take xx xxx xx Original .., Lee Mack
Poem of the Day
- Alack! Afore! Alack! Afore!, Dexsta Ray
- WAR modern art-form of meaninglessness, George Dee Vuy
- I let myself, Elena Ioannou
- Love Is Hard, Is It Poetry
- Broken Waves, Pintu Mahakul
- PH: Poetry Writing: In Poetry, Brian Johnston
- Moving Out, Adriana Avila
- The Main Ingredient, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Missing From Action, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 12 Poems (English) from the Poetry Hat, sheena blackhall