I Feel You Death
Oh Deceitful Death!
I feel your presence
At certain moments
In the deep darkness of the night
When the moon shines no more bright
You proceed with your slow speed
With gazing eyes I pay you heed.
Oh Demonic Disaster!
Meeting me on an endless path
Sometimes you show your heavy wrath
While I seek for utter happiness
You affect me with a touch of sadness
You cross your way from a little distance
I stare at you with my awful glance.
Oh Inevitable Denouement!
You show me your fearful vision
Whenever I am out of reason
I wish but I am unable to escape
You do to my nerves a literal rape
But why should I get away with you
You fill me with sadder and wiser view.
vaibhav shah's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Feel You Death by vaibhav shah )
- Scriptures, gajanan mishra
- Mazdoor Bachey, Bano Ali
- She Says, Joseph Narusiewicz
- In the Company of my Muse, Valsa George
- This Is Our Mega City, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.55, Monk E. Biz
- Global Village, Bijay Kant Dubey
- PRETTY GOOD START.., ging taping
- Draw me in your heart, Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip
- The thirst is a thorn., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Solitary Reaper, William Wordsworth
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(January 6, 1883 – April 10, 1931)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)