Ode To Moon
Ah! Mysterious Moon!
Why do you come every night
And spread your cool dim light?
Your beauty is for us a consecration
That provides us with contemplation
Are you really a concrete substance
Or merely an illusion to satisfy our glance?
Ah! Wonderful Warrior!
You attract us always from your speed
And sometimes from your noble deed
Superior to stars and inferior to sun
Among so many forces you are the one
Do you tend to make us always realize
God made you to grant nature a prize?
vaibhav shah's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Ode To Moon by vaibhav shah )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Lost, Yasin Engno
- THE PRETTY SUN, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- March against austerity, Bob Johnson
- To remain peaceful, hasmukh amathalal
- Broken, Yasin Engno
- Of War and Peace, Shruti Goswami
- Realizations of a whore, Shruti Goswami
- Promises, Shruti Goswami
- Wonders Of Wondering, david kush
- Tabatha Khumalo, Bob Johnson