vaibhav shah Poems
- Red My eyes are Red, my cheeks are Red From top to the ...
- An Autobiography Of A Poet I wonder how I started it I ...
- Adventure Of Confused Mind I want to write something But ...
- Yearning For Bygone Days Where are those sweet days? When I...
- What Is Life? What is life? Is it an account Of some ...
- Spring And Autumn Today the night seems to be a burden In a ...
- The Pleasure Of Disillusionmen... I had cherished a dream A ...
Hi.I am passionate lover of Literature.I have done my M.A. and M.Phil in English Literature.I am doing P.H.D. on the fiction of 2006 Noble Prize winner Orhan Pamuk.I have started writing poems only few days ago.I want to derive pleasure from every sphere of my life and share it in my poems.I like to interact with Intellectual people. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
My eyes are Red, my cheeks are Red
From top to the bottom I am Red
My nerves are Red, my passions are Red
There is something that makes me Red
Red is the night, Red is the light
Wherever I see Red is the sight
Extreme is the height, Red is the kite
Hatred of my Red has turned into favorite
I feel you Red, I touch you Red
I hug you and kiss you oh my Red
Your every shade do make me glad
I love you so much my soul is Red.