I felt shy
I held hand
And felt as if we were close friend
And speed in breath
Why do you feel unusual?
When everything moves as casual
It might happen with any individual
To play the part in real
"Will you help me "
I looked back to see
Who had given me sweet call!
She was almost there as glass doll
What else can you call as beauty?
Wonder at the craft of almighty
Think of magnificent art in shaping
The body from all the angles as shining
Smile appeared on face in response
She had no one to task at once
I looked at her but failed to answer
She called me again to gently hear
I felt shy as was caught
She also thought of something wrong
"Yes certainly" was my response
She held courage and took chance
hasmukh amathalal's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I felt shy by hasmukh amathalal )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Mom, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Emergence from the Pack, william upton
- The Interior Design of Darkness, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- The World Free From Hunger, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- A Farmer Daughter, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Bring Back Our Children, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Inner Eye, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Headless Rabindranath, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Extra-ordinary Lover, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- SECRET BEHIND CREATIVITY 10 WORD, Beryl Dov