I have a problem now
My questions never stop,
neither do my stares.
Wearing baggy clothes,
in the lost big crowd.
My body shakes,
my head trembles.
I can't stand still,
I don't know what to do,
I feel awful.
My friends say I look sick,
than I got scared.
I look in the mirror now,
I see a pale, thin girl.
I feel worst,
I think I need help.
need someone to rescue me.
My heart pounding harder,
palms started sweating.
Don't know what to say,
I may sit there and faint.
I went to sleep,
thought I may never be back.
RiRi S...'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I have a problem now by RiRi S... )
- Fortunate enough, hasmukh amathalal
- To Bob Whelan on Discussing Pablo Neruda, Bill Grace
- Intense drive, hasmukh amathalal
- My totality, gajanan mishra
- The Other Side Of The Story, mary douglas
- Journey end, hasmukh amathalal
- Phantasies Only Relief, Numbing (me), Lonely Voyager
- Offer with promises, hasmukh amathalal
- Morning Triku XXV, Steve Kittell
- My Pencil, Steve Kittell
Poem of the Day
- Oh, the places you'll go!, Adens Kamwi
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Lesson, Maya Angelou
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(January 30, 1935 – September 14, 1984)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(9 February 1944 -)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)