I remember the time
When I first me you,
I was shy to speak my mind to you,
Because I didn't know if you
Felt the same way about me.
But, once I got to know you well
And you told me almost everything
I was the happiest person ever.
Life changed once you
Stepped in my life.
I can say this a million
Times to your face;
'I LOVE YOU SO MUCH
THAT I DON'T KNOW WHERE
LIFE WOULD BE RIGHT NOW
WITHOUT YOU AROUND ME.'
My world has changed ever since
You stepped in.
I was feeling like something
Was missing, but I found
the puzzle piece in time!
Stay with me forever and
Don't leave my heart!
I want you to be my baby daddy!
RiRi S...'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I remember by RiRi S... )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- one hundred and twenty two miles, days, .., Mandolyn ...
- Godwin's Farm, Naveed Khalid
- The Neighbor Prayer, Frederick J.B. Moore II
- Diplomacy, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Comet, Naveed Khalid
- Jumbled Sewing Basket, Green And White W.., mary douglas
- Hospitality (Section 9 of Thirukural), rajendran muthiah
- Crushed, Gergana Teofilova
- Not a big deal, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Affinity with truth for all times, gajanan mishra