I Have Never
I have never been disliked so bad, i have never had anything i have never had. I used to feel a certain way i used to actually care, i used to be happy but now im getting no where. You allowed me to cry so I allowed you to feel, the way i feel when i thought things were real. you may never understand you may never give a care, there is no way out of this thats why i dont wanna be here. Thats why you can feel the hurt from the inside you can feel the hurt on the out, i wrote this while crying, deep sighing, thats why i want out. Ha and to think i sat back thinking all along this would work. Oh and by the way I told everyone im fine, just so you dont have to see the real and pick up the mess i left behind.
Poetic Amoure's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Have Never by Poetic Amoure )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Friendship's Light, Pamela Kewin
- Windmill, lee fones
- A Rise of Fury, tolu ogundare
- I Feel Your Darkness, Lilly Emery
- Arabian sea., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Winter Walk..., Denis Martindale
- Year 3000 and Beyond (A Scientific Fores.., Jesus James Llorico
- When Dreams Come, Kyle Schlicher
- Horse of the Hot Bloods, tolu ogundare
- of my Pride, sEaN nOrTh