In this dream
In this dream i was pretty in this dream i had hair,
in this dream I was real In this dream i didnt care.
In a world unreal in this dream i was cruel,
In this world i was cool but i acted like a fool.
In this world i felt pretty when i looked in the mirror,
now im tryna get back to see myself even clearer.
In this world I was loved, In this dream i was respected,
In this world I had time to go back and correct it.
In this Dream In this Dream where there were no more lying,
In this dream no more trying I was through with crying
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (In this dream by Poetic Amoure )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Woodsmen Day, Doris Beaulieu
- stamp, Alvinzor Flores
- Darkness of the Day, Pintu Mahakul
- A cigar aficionado, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- The City, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Heartless, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- A Certain Beauty, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Brel2, David McLansky
- Untouched, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Being Enriched, RoseAnn V. Shawiak