A Random Bird
Birds of a feather, with a birds eye view,
Can i have a map, dont know where im flying to.
Dont know where im going, just know its time to leave,
didnt know how to chew but i give what i recieve.
I fly where i please, and i plan as i go,
i spread my wings to fly yes I learn as i grow.
This poem may mean nothing but to me its everything,
cause i am only a bird in the morning hear me sing.
I fly to Phoenix Arizona, I fly south in the winter,
I was a beautiful creature when I looked in the mirror,
but for now Im just a random bird lost without guidence.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Random Bird by Poetic Amoure )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Really funny!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Daddy, Rimni chakravarty
- Colourless light contains all the colour.., Mohammad Siddiqui
- come on, laxami Cards
- Beloved God, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Beloved, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Life is beautiful, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Poetry: A Small Fighting Bulldog, Laijon Liu
- Lights connect to each other, Mohammad Siddiqui
- My silent cry echoes through the universe, Mohammad Siddiqui