A Random Bird
Birds of a feather, with a birds eye view,
Can i have a map, dont know where im flying to.
Dont know where im going, just know its time to leave,
didnt know how to chew but i give what i recieve.
I fly where i please, and i plan as i go,
i spread my wings to fly yes I learn as i grow.
This poem may mean nothing but to me its everything,
cause i am only a bird in the morning hear me sing.
I fly to Phoenix Arizona, I fly south in the winter,
I was a beautiful creature when I looked in the mirror,
but for now Im just a random bird lost without guidence.
Poetic Amoure's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Random Bird by Poetic Amoure )
- f' my life i hate this place, shannon strauss
- Pulmonary Hypertension, Strydar Enox
- Depths Unknown, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- English ‘hope', douglas scotney
- Looking for a new land, gajanan mishra
- Let Vishwakarma Be With, The Divine Mast.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- TWIRLING WANDS, shannon strauss
- Same As My Heart, Rose Lu ( Bing Hua )
- You are the Best!, Rachel Nichols
- Close not, gajanan mishra