A Random Bird
Birds of a feather, with a birds eye view,
Can i have a map, dont know where im flying to.
Dont know where im going, just know its time to leave,
didnt know how to chew but i give what i recieve.
I fly where i please, and i plan as i go,
i spread my wings to fly yes I learn as i grow.
This poem may mean nothing but to me its everything,
cause i am only a bird in the morning hear me sing.
I fly to Phoenix Arizona, I fly south in the winter,
I was a beautiful creature when I looked in the mirror,
but for now Im just a random bird lost without guidence.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Random Bird by Poetic Amoure )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Mind Over Matter, david kush
- Don't do anything in a bigger way than t.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Let poetry excel, hasmukh amathalal
- Mama's Black Breast, Ozioma Anieto
- Big bee, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- Heroe, Portia Lane
- She, Anil Karki
- We, the great family, Anil Karki
- My Problem With Words, Valsa George
- Purchased Palsy, Pranab K. Chakraborty