I; july guy; her october
I; july guy
I love the month
I love her.
October is full of life.
Mine july is of heat.
She gives me relief.
Thus I survive october.
For me, she is precious.
More than the month.
No wonder I merry her.
As she was born in october.
Vizard Dhawan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I; july guy; her october by Vizard Dhawan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Gently Placing Emotions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Predicting The Future, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The American Dream, Is It Poetry
- The One Nobody Wants, Paul Burt
- Beauty Of Another Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Resilience, Skyline's Vermillion Intermi.., Ryan Scales
- strayed desires, Asma Riaz Khan
- Kill me............, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Let me salute you, gajanan mishra
- Life is Beautiful, Soumita Sarkar Ray