I laugh at the discovery
Of the new dead poets;
I’m dying here,
But no one knows it;
Too soon for an autopsy.
My ankles swell,
It must e dropsy;
Pile my books
Around: a curtain,
My fame is still uncertain...
David McLansky's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Laugh by David McLansky )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Evaluating…Lois Lerner's "Truth", James B. Earley
- Hues of Green, Joy Cordwell
- FOR ALL BELIEVERS, Tom Zart
- Sibling Oath, Frederick J.B. Moore II
- one hundred and twenty two miles, days, .., Mandolyn ...
- Godwin's Farm, Naveed Khalid
- The Neighbor Prayer, Frederick J.B. Moore II
- Diplomacy, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Comet, Naveed Khalid
- Jumbled Sewing Basket, Green And White W.., mary douglas