I listerned to.
To their song at night my ear's were fond, as though they took so long.
I was to as none was arround, with tones that lift any pound.
Nowhere but on bed i was to stay.
Dark in all corner the beats took over, no matter was that never wanted flava.
But no slope was a refuge of favour, it was never say ever.
Dancing was to stop fever, as the volcanic lava.
Need it not but no way to stop it.
The knob you own is the repeat, sound on till suffocate.
Keep dazzling as long as it short living.
Run if still hot stay not or u'll be uncloth.
I listerned to that for youth.
I go run if get off truth.
Yes for better life and human worth.
Shut all you can but not their mouth.
I prefer listerning to untill my death.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I listerned to. by Abdallah Mpogole )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Directors Are Cap Off Scot-Free, Terence G. Craddock
- Prime Truth - 81, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Relation is by woman, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- life without you, kiranjot kaur thiara
- Tantrayana philosophy, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- just hoping & wishing, kiranjot kaur thiara
- The Storm Comes, Greg Davidson
- Desert-haiku, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- just searching..: -(, kiranjot kaur thiara
- Blame and aspersion are established on t.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan