I listerned to.
To their song at night my ear's were fond, as though they took so long.
I was to as none was arround, with tones that lift any pound.
Nowhere but on bed i was to stay.
Dark in all corner the beats took over, no matter was that never wanted flava.
But no slope was a refuge of favour, it was never say ever.
Dancing was to stop fever, as the volcanic lava.
Need it not but no way to stop it.
The knob you own is the repeat, sound on till suffocate.
Keep dazzling as long as it short living.
Run if still hot stay not or u'll be uncloth.
I listerned to that for youth.
I go run if get off truth.
Yes for better life and human worth.
Shut all you can but not their mouth.
I prefer listerning to untill my death.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I listerned to. by Abdallah Mpogole )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Doomed, Kyle Schlicher
- Memory Without Remorse, Kyle Schlicher
- Question Answered, Kyle Schlicher
- Spearmint Leaves, Saiom Shriver
- THIS LIFE IS UP-SIDE-DOWN هذه الحياة متك.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Islands of Flowers, Marilyn Lott
- Home-makers, Dr Deena Padayachee
- I APOLOGIZE FOR YOU, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- On your toe, shubham sutar
- I don't know what to think of it, shubham sutar