Sleep that half dead,
sleep the body not the head.
Sleep that bad said,
Poor owns that bed,
Dreams are found on that herd.
Sleep while awake,
Sleep that dead not closed eye fake.
Sleep that weak,
Tommorow u gona take.
Eat that sleep and enjoy its steak.
Sleep still stands,
None to overtake.
Sleep that height dare for cake.
Sleep that stress and have the bless,
Sleep to confess as she do to embrance,
Sleep for paid cash as he do to love false.
Sleep that sleep as no one sleep ever deep.
Sleep that better as no other sleeper.
Wear that sweater as did Brother Peter,
Sleep that firm to dream that greater,
Sleep not slopy arrise all the weaker.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (SLEEPER by Abdallah Mpogole )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Owl-Moon Night & The Rickshaw-puller, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Sagacious Senryus, Diane Hine
- A miner 49er (golden dreams), Monk E. Biz
- SATELLITE MOUTHS, alexander opicho
- Praying A Relief, Amitava Sur
- Infant Morning, Kyle Schlicher
- Broken Homes?, Ellirie Aviles
- What Saves Us, Bruce Weigl
- My Love For You, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- Dream (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman