Lawrence S. Pertillar
I Live My Beliefs
I respect your acceptance,
Of that which you keep...
As a means to obtain your sanity.
Never have I questioned your choices.
Although I have never received,
A mutual showing of respect shown to me...
I am not the one complaining in a campaign,
To have what it is I believe focused upon...
With such attention.
I live my beliefs!
I have no need to reach out,
With a convincing of them to mention.
I live my beliefs daily and with intention.
Lawrence S. Pertillar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Live My Beliefs by Lawrence S. Pertillar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Dreams Of Youth, Edgar Albert Guest
- On Station Farewells, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Bank Roll, Edgar Albert Guest
- Comradeship, Edgar Albert Guest
- Ode to Breeze, Sourabh Mishra
- The Choir At Pixley, Edgar Albert Guest
- Good Friday, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Neighbors, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Tempters, Edgar Albert Guest
- Wie er om vroeg?, Madrason writer