Bazi alis Subrata Ray
I Live With You In My Memories.
Good many a day has gone,
I could not have touch of you,
Nor of your garden’s fragrance,
The flash of your dumb eloquence.
The first –eyed standstill,
The arrest of skied –landscape,
The hanging soul on lingered bridge,
Now are my reverie’s glimmering glee.
With spring paralyzed reasoning,
The language of unknown tender,
The opening of artesian effusions,
In present ebb, seem nearest tide.
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Live With You In My Memories. by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I am naming you friend, gajanan mishra
- Wrecking Ball, Kyle Schlicher
- There Is Nothing More Gratifying, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Azazels, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Let me follow you, gajanan mishra
- what makes me blue?, DAVID werts
- Rewriting The Ruins, Kyle Schlicher
- A song lyric of a lover...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- The Fall, hujan pagi
- Beginning The Day, RoseAnn V. Shawiak