Bazi alis Subrata Ray
I feel , Cowed And Nervous To Address You.
I heard your name,
I felt I could love you.
I was given your address,
I started to walk, -
I saw your image,
I wished to possess,
But never did I know,
How to address.
I suffered a guilt-complex, a
Self- pity-shame, of my unequal,
And my confused adoration,
Stood dumb to aloud your hymn.
I confess, your image has,
Changing spell, with inner luminous,
Your name -opens thousand gate-ways,
How! How can I address?
My cultivated abstract finds no word,
Rather it feels, a part of your property,
All I try, find I, are debts from you,
Yet my ardency, wishes to address,
With my honest poverty and humble bread.
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I feel , Cowed And Nervous To Address You. by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
- To London's Clock, Naveed Khalid
- Love even, hasmukh amathalal
- Eternity I, Naveed Khalid
- The Reign of Life, Patrick Czyz
- On The Rosy Cross, Naveed Khalid
- Survival, Patrick Czyz
- Title Of A Poem, Naveed Khalid
- मेरे रब मेरे ही होना!, Aftab Alam
- On Valentine, Naveed Khalid
- The Ghost and the Darkness, Ima Ryma