I love you're name that comes from letter B.
I love how you're heart skips along with me.
I love how you're eye wink, when you see me.
I love you're thought that I am locked door of a life and you are the key to open it.
I love your lips, that makes me think that you're kissing me every time.
I love the way you walk with me, which proves that you are with me in every steps of my life.
I love how you touch me, that give me sense of deep emotion.
I love how you think that we have only
one heart and we two are the portion.
I love you're face that shines like moon and twinkle like a star.
I love how you talk to me, which sounds like a music from guitar.
I love how much happy u are, with me.
Because U are the only one for me, that's what I see.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I LOVE by Ananda Adhikari )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Like food, hasmukh amathalal
- Earth's surface, gajanan mishra
- Lost, Tiku akp
- The Spider and the Spray Can Man, Donal Mahoney
- Your Emerald Eyes, Francie Lynch
- The Truth Is Not Blind, Wilfred Mellers
- Intuition, Violet Winters
- Thirteen, gajanan mishra
- Writer's Block, Violet Winters
- Overnight Bag, Violet Winters