I Love the India
Is affectionately known as the Hindustan,
And as, that is Bharat
Whenever I think of the India
It always makes me pride.
From Kashmir to Kanyakumari
From the curving mountains of the State Uttaranchal
And the North-East,
To the restful shores of Goa beach
And all the wonderful sights in between
That indeed by everyone should be seen.
Whenever I across our wonderful country
specially on highways,
The beautiful, wonderful sights I see
Make me feel very glad to be born in India.
Also, if one attend our many high schools,
colleges or Universities
And glance through live, will succeed
The India. is a very nice place to be, indeed.
Mahfooz Ali's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Love the India by Mahfooz Ali )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Was There Another Spring, Helen Hay Whitney
- To Diane, Helen Hay Whitney
- An Aye Aye Dreams of being a Woodpecker, Stephen Katona
- Of One Thing, Edward Kofi Louis
- Instagram'd, Michael Mira
- Suzette, Edward Kofi Louis
- Magdalene, Chromium Blues
- White Butterfly, Edward Kofi Louis
- Victim, Teedy Dawn
- House, mouse!, Edward Kofi Louis