PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
I Love Their Write...
I like the way we write the lingo.
I love the way the native writers write it.
We often go in a round about way;
Our thoughts travel there via our vernaculars.
It`s ever so hard to put the feeling right away in a lingo.
Our write-ups stand out even in the crowd of their writes.
Our writes put on more clothes, often wear heavy make-up.
Again, heavy jewellery all lover give off a very rich flavor!
Their writes are not so formally dressed up on all occasions.
Their informal expressions feel as if they are home in casuals
And they are just having some talks with the real warmth of heart.
We bother rather a lot about scholastic reflection of our work.
They and we may head for the same station but in very different ways!
PARTHA SARATHI PAUL's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Love Their Write... by PARTHA SARATHI PAUL )
- Shot By An Angry Voice, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- mornings, Howard MacDougall
- One Forgets, Naveed Akram
- See The Water, Lenny Orlando Camacho
- It's The Whys That Makes Us Suffer, Lenny Orlando Camacho
- Dessert With Youngest Son, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Loving Couple, Ronell Warren Alman
- Could he be right?, Von Kimball Barney
- You Are My Strength, greg paul
- Winters Coming, michael hagwood