I Love You....
I love you..
It’s the different way..
The ocean is looking onto the horizon.
To catch the glimpse of your glittering eyes.
Smile on the face with the innocence of god.
Suave, passionate and prudent.
Embellished with the resplendent beauty..
Pure and natural, as a kaffirboom beads necklace.
Adorable and splendid, audile and meticulous,
are all your métier.
Yet, simple, modest and free from vanity..
A perfect chemistry.
Like a masterpiece of Audubon art.
It is you, my beloved..
And, I love you; cherish you, with all my heart,
Until the end of days.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Love You.... by Manan Bakiwala )
- Morning Coffee, Bill Grace
- Happenstance Things, Patti Masterman
- Loot-Hoot-Shoot, Aftab Alam
- The Children See Colors, Hebert Logerie
- Ulterior motive, hasmukh amathalal
- Fast Women Speedily Breathing, Luva Boy
- With contentment, hasmukh amathalal
- Not Mini-Apolis, Von Kimball Barney
- NO TIME WASTED, Peter LeBuhn
- Our World, Claude H Oliver II