I Love You....
I love you..
It’s the different way..
The ocean is looking onto the horizon.
To catch the glimpse of your glittering eyes.
Smile on the face with the innocence of god.
Suave, passionate and prudent.
Embellished with the resplendent beauty..
Pure and natural, as a kaffirboom beads necklace.
Adorable and splendid, audile and meticulous,
are all your métier.
Yet, simple, modest and free from vanity..
A perfect chemistry.
Like a masterpiece of Audubon art.
It is you, my beloved..
And, I love you; cherish you, with all my heart,
Until the end of days.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Love You.... by Manan Bakiwala )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(26 July 1875 – 22 February 1939)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
Poem of the Day
- what the black cat said to the misty flu.., cristobal Benjumea
- Cold, Mike Acker
- Silence is not peace, ramesh rai
- Honey its your last chance, cristobal Benjumea
- Related, gajanan mishra
- Best day, Diplove gautam
- Thankful For You KP, Michael P. McParland
- Ten Dozen Red Roses, Michael P. McParland
- Eyes of Genesis, Merton Lee
- Haiku Concert At Day Break, Dorothy (Alves) Holmes