The Person Inside…
I see a person in you.
Who is seldom shaken by this turbulent world.
Lives life his own style and on his own terms.
He has an obsession and also a passion.
To remain Victorious and Undaunted..
To climb the mountains of love, peace and harmony.
He shows some strong and strange character.
Character of Success, as he is an achiever..
Utter longing for life and love.
He is in equipoise and unshaken.
But remains hidden.
He dares you to find him. But actually he wants you..
May be, he is in some trouble.
So, Go find him.. And free him from the murky cage
Of fallacy and gloom..
And let him fly in the open skies of truth and glory.
Because, I Know...
He is immaculate..
He is profound..
He is eternal..
He is GOD.
I see GOD in you..
Let him conquer..
Let him become YOU
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Person Inside… by Manan Bakiwala )
- For My Love, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- On pins and needles, gajanan mishra
- Soul's Poetry, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Images Of Thought, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- لماذا, ala rhmn
- Down below, GRANT FRASER
- لماذا, ala rhmn
- Branches Reaching, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- WHY, ala rhmn
- Pabsdorf's Regnen: Dawn of the Summer, Dozie Wogu
Poem of the Day
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Morning, Paul Laurence Dunbar
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Prayer Before Birth, Louis Macneice
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(15 April 1958)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)