The Person Inside…
I see a person in you.
Who is seldom shaken by this turbulent world.
Lives life his own style and on his own terms.
He has an obsession and also a passion.
To remain Victorious and Undaunted..
To climb the mountains of love, peace and harmony.
He shows some strong and strange character.
Character of Success, as he is an achiever..
Utter longing for life and love.
He is in equipoise and unshaken.
But remains hidden.
He dares you to find him. But actually he wants you..
May be, he is in some trouble.
So, Go find him.. And free him from the murky cage
Of fallacy and gloom..
And let him fly in the open skies of truth and glory.
Because, I Know...
He is immaculate..
He is profound..
He is eternal..
He is GOD.
I see GOD in you..
Let him conquer..
Let him become YOU
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Person Inside… by Manan Bakiwala )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
- Virtuous people shall not do certain thi.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Drinking The Pineapple Wind Out Of A Cloud, mary douglas
- The great companion, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Save By The crumbs, George Egba
- OUR WORDS ARE NOT FUNNY كلماتنا ليست للت.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- A SEASON RETREATS..., M.D Dinesh Nair
- Mockingbird tanka, hap rochelle
- My Music Box, Have They Killed You?, mary douglas
- Try to be, hasmukh amathalal
- Id. is case sensative, Aftab Alam