The Person Inside…
I see a person in you.
Who is seldom shaken by this turbulent world.
Lives life his own style and on his own terms.
He has an obsession and also a passion.
To remain Victorious and Undaunted..
To climb the mountains of love, peace and harmony.
He shows some strong and strange character.
Character of Success, as he is an achiever..
Utter longing for life and love.
He is in equipoise and unshaken.
But remains hidden.
He dares you to find him. But actually he wants you..
May be, he is in some trouble.
So, Go find him.. And free him from the murky cage
Of fallacy and gloom..
And let him fly in the open skies of truth and glory.
Because, I Know...
He is immaculate..
He is profound..
He is eternal..
He is GOD.
I see GOD in you..
Let him conquer..
Let him become YOU
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Person Inside… by Manan Bakiwala )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- On a condition..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Milk, Nassy Fesharaki
- Falling Fowards, Metaphorically Speaking
- Distance and time, Tom Squires
- Red-mouthed Small Monkeys, Indian Monkeys, Bijay Kant Dubey
- How Do I Write? How Do I Feel I, Think I?, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Honour Killing (Arabic & Conservative), Bijay Kant Dubey
- There's Been a Horror in the Opposite Ho.., Ismim Putera
- TWO KINDS OF WOMEN, Philo Yan
- The House in the Coconut Farm, Ismim Putera