The Love Immaculate..
Love is the symphony of Mozart..
'Guemica' of Picasso's art..
The suzerainty of a Russian czar..
And the alacrity of a benevolent heart..
Nature has endowed us with love..
Being blithe and spry we embrace the dove..
Yet, the asperity of the mortal mind chimes in
Muffling the love heartbeat with its harsh din.
In servile shall they utterly perish
Abhorred, brazen and of callous garish..
Yet, divinity created our being for love innate.
Of resplendence, amour and pious consummate..
Blessed are they that Poussette in love deep..
For thee the bond is made in the heavens indeed..
For thee the bond is made in the heavens indeed….
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Love Immaculate.. by Manan Bakiwala )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- My Love, engeli montalla
- two punk rockers, lee fones
- That Terrible Motel Room, Jose Armando Guzman
- Green and Grey, Jose Armando Guzman
- HAD WE......................, WE WOULD H.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Purple Blossom, Ruth Walters
- The Woman, mark wilkinson
- Eating the Human Flesh, Genevieve Pilat
- Wonders of Being Pretty, Genevieve Pilat
- I LOVE YOUR LIPS, Yoseph Lupu