I Love You
We came across, in a virtual world,
You seemed to me, a strange girl,
We did the most, and we did it then,
Just like a repetition, we'll do it again.
One step up, one step down,
Without you, even upon ground, I drown,
I got attached, perhaps too soon,
To your love, I am hardly immune.
For every branch I hit on the way,
I fall even deeper for every day,
I just love you, and love you, more and more,
But it's true and true, not like a chore.
So N/A, hear me now, loud and clear,
I need to be with you, I need you near,
If I can't have you, around me forever,
Then I want nothing, no, never.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (I Love You by Dan Lundahl )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- From Dust To Dust, Neela Nath
- Long ago and far away., richard harris
- The Sisters Jayne, Randy McClave
- DIVINE FAITH & COMPASSION, Tom Zart
- THEY NAMED ME A NAUGHTY BOY كانوا ينادون.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Night, Apurva Prabhudesai
- MOTHER EARTH SANCTUARY CAFÉ, Suzae Chevalier
- Blazing Temples, Buxton Shippy
- Why Haven't You Spoken Yet, Jake?, Maung Khett Seinn
- snow person, lee fones