I love you...always
I love it when you dont call me
I love it even more when you dont come to see me
Why do I even love you anymore? ? ?
This doesnt make any sense at all
Why do I even bother with it? ?
Have I turned into my mother?
Do I just let you run all over me with my head down to the ground
Not even lifting it up when I talk to you
I think I might have
I dont know what to do
And I sure as hell dont know why I love you
But I do.......
Not sure why and I'll never understand....
How you can say you love me too?
Because if you did you would come around more
You would surprise me with the little things like you used to
Wouldn't you... yeah I think so
I love it when you tell me you love me
But I'm tierd of the lip service...
I need more than that
I love it when you come to see me
I love it when you dont call
I love it when I dont see you for weeks on end
And I love it even more when you say...
I love you and I would love to see you
But I dont feel welcome in your house
Your family doesnt like me
I do though, its more than a like thing too
I love you
Nothing will ever change that
So why dont you make me feel wanted
Ya know like the way I make you feel everytime I see you
Make me feel needed and
Like you actually do care
I love it when you call me at 6am even if I say I dont
But I think you somehow got it in your head
That I love it more when you're gone
Or is that you love me more when I'm gone
Love me when I'm gone
And gone for good
Because I will always love you! ! !
Beautifully Unknown's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I love you...always by Beautifully Unknown )
- Can This Be My Mistake, Luis Estable
- He was a carpenter. He worked with wood., Royston Allen
- An Open Mind, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.54, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.53, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.52, Monk E. Biz
- That Kid Is Me, Luis Estable
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.51, Monk E. Biz
- Behind The Mountains, Bismark Sosu
- Sonnet # 530, Luis Estable
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Farewell, Anne Brontë
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)