I Love You Still
I loved you when you didn't.
I loved you when you cried,
I loved you when you took those pills,
I loved you when you almost died.
I loved you when you were mad,
I loved you when you screamed,
I loved you when you walked away,
I loved you when you hurt me.
I loved you when you looked at me,
I loved you when you beamed,
I loved you when you kissed my cheek,
I loved you while I dreamed.
I loved you when you left,
I loved you said goodbye,
I loved you as you walked out,
I loved you when I cried.
I love you still as I write,
I love you to this day,
I love you while I fight back tears,
I love you while I pray.
I love you though my love has changed,
I love you but it's not the same,
I love you a little less each day,
I love you still but not the same way.
Kayte Stacy's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Love You Still by Kayte Stacy )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Aketay Imetay, D.L. Aceves
- Celestial Musings, Chris Running Bear
- Fairy Tale Of Magical Worlds, Chris Running Bear
- At my door, hasmukh amathalal
- Imagination but real, Mashiur Rahman
- I cant see you but I know you there, yolandey breedt
- Like an old-fashioned tradition, Kamini Arichandran
- Where are we?, Pintu Mahakul
- Gazing up the sky, Seira LNlee94
- no one has ever done good without....., RIC S. BASTASA