I’m Knocked Down With Your Love
I’m knocked down with your love,
I’m overwhelmed with your passion.
I’m scared, but you just laugh
And I stop being bashful.
I’ve never met someone
Whom I could present my love.
But now you are grasping
Both my body and my heart.
Hold me tight, my lovely.
And don’t let me disappear.
You can make me happy.
So, please, please, do it, my dear.
Saniya Galeyeva's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I’m Knocked Down With Your Love by Saniya Galeyeva )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Lemons, Jon M. Nelson
- Paradise Found, Damian Murphy
- Seventh Sunday, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon
- Fires in the Sky, Ronald Chapman
- Driving Me Crazy! !, Damian Murphy
- For The Maids Of Chibok, Simpa omoluabi
- Sakura Park, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon
- Share This Space, Jon M. Nelson
- Rain at Reading, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon
- A Special Mother, Kripa Bhardwaj