Suzanna C Chevalier
I’m Your Fantasy
I’m your fantasy don’t you see,
even at night you dream about me.
You are spellbound by my mystic,
I’m like a rare diamond at its peak.
Sparkling and shimmering is my magic spell,
I had control over you and how you fell.
Fell for me and my made up fantasy life,
you don’t really know me after all this time.
My life story unravels before your eyes,
your like a red cherry caught in the vines,
you are drunk on me and don’t know your own mind.
Look at my photos, read all of my poems,
you try to figure me out even though it’s plain as the driven snow,
you don’t know what’s in front of your nose.
Suzanna C Chevalier's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (I’m Your Fantasy by Suzanna C Chevalier )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Preserved or Lost, Esther Thornburg
- Doing Inventory, Kyle Schlicher
- Concertina Wire, Kyle Schlicher
- Letër tim biri., skender iljaz braka
- Soggy, Abdullah alHemaidy
- Garbage Poems, Kyle Schlicher
- DANDELION, Lilly Emery
- Travelling Day, Nijith Cherian
- I Love You, K.J. Jackson
- Who What Went Where Why How, Proud SugarBoe