I Pray For You
With Jesus Christ's name
In whom I lay strong claim
I pray and say with fame
Through the faith I proclaim
Doing miracles for you, too, the same.
May you reap all the good you sow
No cause for you to be in sorrow
God's armour shall be your own
Mercy you shall have from his throne.
He shall strengthen your body, soul and bone.
Coolness for you like the early stream
Happy you shall be like the Lilly on the sea.
Joy to your great heart esteem
The wind shall blow as you need
And the sun for you shall not exceed.
You shall have God's favor flowing as honey
May you have everything going on accordingly,
Good days you shall have full your memory,
Because you shall testify to God's glory,
Which you have seen and making you believing.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Pray For You by Dare Onadele )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(22 March 1941 -)
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- One Ethics One Language, Akhtar Jawad
- i hide acorns, cristobal Benjumea
- do we go to toulouse or new york, cristobal Benjumea
- do we go to toloulouse or new york, cristobal Benjumea
- I see the ruins did love win or lose, cristobal Benjumea
- REAL HUMANITY, hasmukh amathalal
- Non Sequitur with Sirius, Paul Hartal
- Suiyang, My Hometown, Luo Zhihai
- Correction Room, Akhtar Jawad
- Use of victory, gajanan mishra