Everyday is someone's birthday.
What you do or say
Makes them wanna have a replay.
To all those on the day who said, 'hi'
Indeed you made me high.
And to those who said nay,
My finger in mouth I say, 'yeh.'
It is a day we wine,
With good friends we go to dine.
Giving you all to cool your mind.
You, too, returning pleasures to be mine.
To all I come to meet in my life:
Contributing one or two things to make me laugh.
And to my sons and daughters in advance,
I would say it and celebrate with all I have,
That my best bubbling birthday falls on July.
Dare Onadele's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Happy Birthday by Dare Onadele )
- Obsessions and Complusions, Nick Kler
- In your eyes, kyvin nash
- Sealed With an X, Robert Kane
- In Dismay, Edward Kofi Louis
- We Need The Truth, Edward Kofi Louis
- To Praise You, Edward Kofi Louis
- A gift of God, ABHIPSA TRIPATHY
- As One Breathes The Air, Edward Kofi Louis
- Unilateral, Edward Kofi Louis
- Never Feeling Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak