I remember the joy and confusion.
A touch of your lips was not an illusion.
Almost love, almost fall into the abyss.
I know the secret of loneliness,
It's a mystery and it is soundness,
The dream that was just a fess.
I run in a hush and in snowy garden
Longing and wishing to say ‘pardon'.
Missing the only one every day harden.
I remember my days and unshared dreams,
The strangers bottomless eyes that seemed
To love when the candles were unredeemed.
I know the hurt that can not be forgiven,
And sadness which ends all and is driven
By the dreams that repeat every season.
To the only one who is dear and tender
I run in a dream which is a splendor.
But see only shadow of the pretender.
©Larisa Rzhepishevska (Odessa, Ukraine)
The 12th of February,2013
Larisa Rzhepishevska's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Remember by Larisa Rzhepishevska )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Love, Sarah Flower Adams
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Touched by an Angel, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- Resolutions, Gordon Ayisi
- Bird Protectors, Saiom Shriver
- the spoken, oskar hansen
- The may, Albert Basumatary
- where gloves meet skin, Mandolyn ...
- THE LAW, glen pugh
- A Butterfly Now, Kyle Schlicher
- To My Friend, A Sonnet, Luis Estable
- My Assignment.(limerick), BADMUS JUBRIL
- I Wait For You, Kyle Schlicher