I remember... (no.3 in the series)
so many things.
the awesome times.
times of hard work,
and times of study.
the laid back times
and the times of being lazy.
a lot of things,
and all of them,
are dear to me.
(c) Selina Gurgacz 4th February 2008
Selina Gurgacz's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I remember... (no.3 in the series) by Selina Gurgacz )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Drop In The Bucket, Michael McParland
- Drifting Hell, Michael McParland
- Dreams, Michael McParland
- Doubting, Michael McParland
- Don't Tell Me, Michael McParland
- In Memoriam, Sandra Feldman
- Don't Say, I Said, Michael McParland
- Don't Say Goodbye, Michael McParland
- To you My Friend!, Shaila Touchton
- Domestic Dreams, Michael McParland