I Should Know What Your Name Is
I say, I should know what your name is
Except your name, we left no words alone
As the blooming buds of love are still to rise
And my rapturous heart is lifting high, on and on
To reach the goal I had made in my soul
A year ago; and your loving heart I know
Best and better, which is so chill and cool
Yes, I have priority too, my head is to bow
Down before you, to have the oozing boon
From there where we used to talk about
Romeo and Juliet, every morning and afternoon
What about you? , I have made my heart no doubt
Then, can we not plunge into coming love?
Can we not surpass the dole a new?
Lets go, lets go to nearby the spring, Dove
This morning, to make our love eternize and renew.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Should Know What Your Name Is by Pijush Biswas )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- I am ok as I am, Tim Holmes Jr
- Raindrops - Greek Version, Elia Michael
- Did Jesus Make Love?, Monk E. Biz
- Darkness and Light, Terrance Tracy
- OUT OF DAYS' BELLIES من بطون الايام, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Hide and sick play, gajanan mishra
- Hide and sick, gajanan mishra
- OUT OF DAYS' BELLIES, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- It is better to write a poem, gajanan mishra
- Years are fine, Cigeng Zhang