I Still Miss You
Enough is enough!
I can't take anymore!
You played too rough.
You ruined a heart that was still so pure.
It still beats,
But the rythym did change,
And now every soul it meets,
Can tell it has had range.
Why must you do this,
Damage and break?
Because you I do miss,
And my heart it does ache.
I can't take any more!
It hurts to this day,
To see you, to think that I was a bore,
I wish you back, and back to stay.
Wishes are hopes,
Hopes are let down,
So still my heart mopes,
And you still don't come around.
Oh how I miss you,
Your smile, your jokes,
But forget I will do,
When the pain stops trying to poke.
Jackie Crow's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Still Miss You by Jackie Crow )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- A Moment Of Happiness, Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Death Be Not Proud, John Donne
Poem of the Day
- A Universal Gift, Sandra Feldman
- The Constant Factor, Steve Kittell
- The Life Doesn't Stop for Me., Jiya Acharya
- Somewhere In Fantasy Land Hazel Icefrost, Heather Burns
- Beats of the New City., Jiya Acharya
- Somewhere In Fantasy Land A Wedding, Heather Burns
- Somewhere In Fatasy Land Bracken Elfshi.., Heather Burns
- Happy New Year!, Tushar Ray
- This Is Hell, Paula Glynn
- Nap Time, Michael P. McParland