I Still Miss You
Enough is enough!
I can't take anymore!
You played too rough.
You ruined a heart that was still so pure.
It still beats,
But the rythym did change,
And now every soul it meets,
Can tell it has had range.
Why must you do this,
Damage and break?
Because you I do miss,
And my heart it does ache.
I can't take any more!
It hurts to this day,
To see you, to think that I was a bore,
I wish you back, and back to stay.
Wishes are hopes,
Hopes are let down,
So still my heart mopes,
And you still don't come around.
Oh how I miss you,
Your smile, your jokes,
But forget I will do,
When the pain stops trying to poke.
Jackie Crow's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Still Miss You by Jackie Crow )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Raging fire, gajanan mishra
- In Praise of Nobility (Twelve), Rubaba Mmahajia Rahma Sabtiu
- WHAT WE HAVE BECOME, Terry terrific Egharevba
- Rebel Yell, Charles Hancock
- Uncommon Rose, John Ugolo Umah
- With apologies, Eric Bult
- My company, hasmukh amathalal
- INJURIES AND INJURIES, ROCHISH MON
- Last Day, Jim Yerman
- Selflessness, Jayatissa Liyanage