I Think of You
When I wake, I think of you,
on my mind it's nothing new.
Kid myself, I dream and hope;
no other way, can I cope.
Our marriage now, coming to end;
not something I wanted, but now I bend.
I love you, with every breath I take;
something of me, I could not forsake.
Yes we have, we've hit the wall;
arguing and fighting, this seems our call.
Words we throw, like fighter's fist;
clouds our minds, like the devil's mist.
Hurt and pain, now in our hearts;
where once was love, that could never part.
Where time and space, didn't matter;
as long as we believed, nothing would shatter.
Now I stand here, when two hearts were one;
searching for lost love, in the morning sun.
Tears on my cheek, and memories of you;
hold me and tease me, through and through.
When I wake, I think of you;
impossible to forget, this be true.
Kid myself, I dream and pray;
knowing always, my feelings at bay.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Think of You by John Hess )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- Diwa ng isang OFW, Jesus James Llorico
- Clean heart, gajanan mishra
- In This World, Richard Provencher
- Murderer, Nassy Fesharaki
- The Eclipse (1975), Daniel Brick
- winter kiss, Dipankar Chakraborty
- A Lover's Rose, JJ Evendon
- Death was upon her, Naomi Chao
- Perhaps, Dipankar Chakraborty
- The matchless unparalelled Artist of the.., S.zaynub Kamoonpuri