I'm not the same anymore
I've changed a ton since you've seen me last,
If I told you, you wouldn't know me
I'm different then I was in the past.
It's not so much my figure
It's more of whats inside,
My thoughts and feelings have changed
But I just dont know how to confide.
It's difficult to tell how I truly feel
And about my new views in life,
But when the time comes, I promise to tell
Just for now though, We'll pretend I'm alright.
Kelsey Joe's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I've Changed by Kelsey Joe )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Lost, Yasin Engno
- THE PRETTY SUN, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- March against austerity, Bob Johnson
- To remain peaceful, hasmukh amathalal
- Broken, Yasin Engno
- Of War and Peace, Shruti Goswami
- Realizations of a whore, Shruti Goswami
- Promises, Shruti Goswami
- Wonders Of Wondering, david kush
- Tabatha Khumalo, Bob Johnson