I've Written This Before
I’ve written this before,
But I’ll write it again,
Because that’s what you do
When you don’t have a friend.
I’ve hid away my self,
Instead I’ve used an act,
And it’s driven me insane,
I’m very nearly cracked.
Even if I did tell,
The entirety of truth,
They’d take me away
And put me in a noose.
But I digress,
Just like any other day,
For the people I tell
Don’t believe me anyway.
Lee Gelis's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I've Written This Before by Lee Gelis )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Mysterious Beauty, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Complex Mind, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Twin stars, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Triangle Love, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- In this city, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Silent Assassin, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Sweet Babe, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- La cura' el mate, Leónidas Lamborghini
- Cymbal of time, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- বিবেকের দংশন, Amitava Sur