Kimbaline Navas (she who waits)
I will be spending Christmas in Heaven
I will be spending Christmas in Heaven this year where the clouds will be my snow, the stars will be my Christmas Lights and the present that I will receive is the gift of peace surrounding my soul.
Be merry and jolly for me as I will be for you please don’t dropp a tear, don’t let your heart be trouble heaven is a wonderful place to spend Christmas.
I will be spending Christmas in Heaven playing with the angels from above looking down at you. From time to time on Christmas day I will be in your kitchen making sure that you have time too pray.
Kimbaline Navas (she who waits)'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I will be spending Christmas in Heaven by Kimbaline Navas (she who waits) )
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Peter S. Quinn
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Bull, Ralph Hodgson
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- A Smile To Remember, Charles Bukowski
- Love, Sarah Flower Adams
Poem of the Day
- A pencil on a painting, Ntando.B Da poet
- Distance, Alex Rodriguez
- Fierceless, Alex Rodriguez
- A Thousand More, Smoky Hoss
- i think i left my hand in yours. go look., Mandolyn ...
- Wild cold of novemeber, Alex Rodriguez
- Far Off, Sentamu Aziz
- Mill By The River, Stratis Havarti
- Take A Stand, Saiom Shriver
- Suckling, Saiom Shriver