Kimbaline Navas (she who waits)
I will be spending Christmas in Heaven
I will be spending Christmas in Heaven this year where the clouds will be my snow, the stars will be my Christmas Lights and the present that I will receive is the gift of peace surrounding my soul.
Be merry and jolly for me as I will be for you please don’t dropp a tear, don’t let your heart be trouble heaven is a wonderful place to spend Christmas.
I will be spending Christmas in Heaven playing with the angels from above looking down at you. From time to time on Christmas day I will be in your kitchen making sure that you have time too pray.
Kimbaline Navas (she who waits)'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I will be spending Christmas in Heaven by Kimbaline Navas (she who waits) )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- He is a Soldier, yashassvi periwal
- Our Awesome God, Dr John Celes
- Sonnet: Trust in God, Dr John Celes
- Cabaret Dancer, Bijay Kant Dubey
- You Made That Child, Ronell Warren Alman
- I'd rather be, Monica Lanier
- An Art By Heart, Rasel Khan
- Fighting on..., David Lessard
- Simile, Monica Lanier
- Mental Evasions, Monica Lanier