I will never
I will never forget that cold haunted night where my thoughts controlled me.
I will never forget seeing demons dancing in the sky.
i will never forget seeing a lot of cold hearted humans walk around town.
I will never forget God talking behind my weak back with pure joyousness.
I will never forget freezing as sharp as stones while winter arrives.
I will never forget the deep grayish storm inside of me when the devil said goodbye.
I will never forget how powerful my weak heart jumped as God arrived.
I will never forget my passion of you learning from your scary pure evil mistakes.
I will never forget God as long as I live.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I will never by Jessica renee )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
- Christmas Bells, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- A Life-Lesson, James Whitcomb Riley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- Insanity 2, Daimon Bagley
- Insanity, Daimon Bagley
- Words with no Rhyme or Reason, Holly Wotherspoon
- Who Am I Here? #1, Holly Wotherspoon
- To My Wife, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Where I Am #1, Holly Wotherspoon
- Darkness #2, Holly Wotherspoon
- Last Minute Christmas Eve 1964, mary douglas
- Darkness #1, Holly Wotherspoon
- I Don't Want, Michael P. McParland