Never shall I forget that cold haunted night in Tomball Texas.
Never shall I forget seeing demons dancing in Zaccs cold black eyes.
Never shall I forget dating Zacc for almost to cold hearted months.
Never shall I forget Zacc talking behind my weak back with pure evil lies.
Never shall I forget freezing as sharp as stones with Zacc holding me.
Never shall I forget the deep grayish storm inside of me telling me to leave Zacc.
Never shall I forget how powerful my weak heart jumped as Zacc left.
Never shall I forget my passion of you learning from your scary pure evil mistakes.
Never shall I forget these things as long as I live.
Jessica renee's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Never by Jessica renee )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(April 13,1939 - August 30, 2013)
(August 8, 1884 – January 29, 1933)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Sonnet II: My Heart Was Slain, Michael Drayton
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Am the Only Being Whose Doom, Emily Jane Brontë
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Ozymandias, Percy Bysshe Shelley
Poem of the Day
- The Cry Of The Shadow, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- He Knows No Hospital Gate, Mohamedkhadar Yussuf
- I LOST YOU, Sharen Suren
- the pleasure of old age, oskar hansen
- Reading Elizabeth Bishop's Poem 'One Art', Merton Lee
- Iron Road poem, As Fates Convolve, Sambanath Denis
- BEYOND DEATH, Michael P. Johnson
- Limerick-74, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Paul Butters Clerihew One, Paul Butters
- Ricordare, Colm Keenan