Never shall I forget that cold haunted night in Tomball Texas.
Never shall I forget seeing demons dancing in Zaccs cold black eyes.
Never shall I forget dating Zacc for almost to cold hearted months.
Never shall I forget Zacc talking behind my weak back with pure evil lies.
Never shall I forget freezing as sharp as stones with Zacc holding me.
Never shall I forget the deep grayish storm inside of me telling me to leave Zacc.
Never shall I forget how powerful my weak heart jumped as Zacc left.
Never shall I forget my passion of you learning from your scary pure evil mistakes.
Never shall I forget these things as long as I live.
Jessica renee's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Never by Jessica renee )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Overnight Bag, Violet Winters
- Change the Channel, Violet Winters
- Synthetic Blindness, Marieta Maglas
- The Ruby Throats, Donal Mahoney
- Me, Danielle Dessels
- Echo Poems: How to search for treasure, Brian Johnston
- Friend, Neela Nath
- World War III, Babatunde Aremu
- What I see, Danielle Dessels
- Crumbling, Violet Winters