Never shall I forget that cold haunted night in Tomball Texas.
Never shall I forget seeing demons dancing in Zaccs cold black eyes.
Never shall I forget dating Zacc for almost to cold hearted months.
Never shall I forget Zacc talking behind my weak back with pure evil lies.
Never shall I forget freezing as sharp as stones with Zacc holding me.
Never shall I forget the deep grayish storm inside of me telling me to leave Zacc.
Never shall I forget how powerful my weak heart jumped as Zacc left.
Never shall I forget my passion of you learning from your scary pure evil mistakes.
Never shall I forget these things as long as I live.
Topic(s): love hurts
Jessica renee's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Never by Jessica renee )
- When I Die, Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
- A LONG NIGHT, Satish Verma
- Ideals And Ethical Dreams, Margaret Alice Second
- Inner Peace, Leong Ming Loong
- God! ! man, SALINI NAIR
- ABSENCE OF LOVE, Ali Faisal
- Black Friar, Naveed Khalid
- She looked a million dollars, Erato
- From the Lives of My Friends, Michael Dickman
- WHENEVER A LIFE IS TAKEN, Ali Faisal
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- A Thing of Beauty (Endymion), John Keats
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)