Lawrence S. Pertillar
I Wish An Acceptance For My Strengths
I have all the support I need...
For those weaknesses upon me that feed.
I wish an acceptance for my strengths!
Strong and bold shoulders,
To come and be at my defense.
Whenever I choose to suffer and bleed publicly,
I have all the support I need.
But I don't have those in my life who oppose,
Those sorrows others choose in me to see.
Lawrence S. Pertillar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Wish An Acceptance For My Strengths by Lawrence S. Pertillar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Make your Mothers Day, Damian Murphy
- Good Morning, Anuradha Bhattacharyya
- soon to be extinct.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- On the Bed of Death, Pintu Mahakul
- Solitary Meanings, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Heal the Mind oh Healer, Pintu Mahakul
- Where Are You?, angela mann
- letting moments turn to hours, Manonton Dalan
- i can't help it but smile too, Manonton Dalan
- Learning Essence Of A Poet, RoseAnn V. Shawiak