I WOULD CHOOSE HELL!
2a.m and sleep is still away,
Complete darkness with a single white ray,
Foggy pics of the past,
Promises that no more last,
Holding hands is no more fun,
Neither is playing under the sun.
For people I grew not for myself,
Expectations and hope make me weak,
Its like being in an unknown land and noone to help,
Like screaming from a mountain peak.
I am believed to be a free spirit in a dome,
And peace can't even be expected in a place called home.
Innocense lost, so is happiness,
Hearts broken, everywhere sadness,
Can't handle it anymore,
But smoke and alcohol are not the solutions for me,
Nor is praying to god on my knee,
And if today I am asked to choose,
HEAVEN or HELL without having anything to lose,
My answer will be hell,
'Cz I know it will be much closer to the world I live in with nothing well...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I WOULD CHOOSE HELL! by Vanya Kaushik )
- For truth only, gajanan mishra
- Clouds Out To Lunch, Robert Rorabeck
- Trouble, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Those Living Deluded, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Integrity Practiced, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- My Grandparents' Trailer Home, Robert Rorabeck
- A Warriors Song of Remembrance., Kaila George
- Title Is A Title, Tyrone Gayle
- Love Them With Time, John Masaitis
- Vice Versa, Sana Olivia Hernandez