It's not about being alone,
It's just about being away,
It's not about what you feel,
Just about how you heel,
Flying away on the planes,
Running down in the rains,
Away from home,
Away from self,
Living in an unholy land,
Thats what it feels when you have no supporting hand.
But there is a special bond with the soul,
Which keeps one strong in every role,
Its about secrets which can never be told,
Pain thats makes you cold,
So many words that were written but never spoken,
Hurts of the promises which were broken,
All this can't be shared with rest,
But can just be held within ones self.
Its so difficult to decide,
Whom to rely in life?
Its like searching where to reside,
When you know you are about to die...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (STRANGE FEELINGS by Vanya Kaushik )
- There Will Always Be Another Poem, Shalom Freedman
- This Is My Bungalow, This Is My Car, Thi.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- f' my life i hate this place, shannon strauss
- Pulmonary Hypertension, Strydar Enox
- Depths Unknown, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- English ‘hope', douglas scotney
- Looking for a new land, gajanan mishra
- Let Vishwakarma Be With, The Divine Mast.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- TWIRLING WANDS, shannon strauss
- Same As My Heart, Rose Lu ( Bing Hua )