If by chance we meet
Aye you've been averting it from happening, but please if it does happen just take it as a pleasing view.....probably like one, two hours, but not till the falling of the night dew......
Will go home to my folk and roister rosy my self to clog thee again....forsooth i'll never let thee go, yes surely i will experience flux but will never let you go in vain.....
I've awe for that day i will meet thee my suave, never will i coy.....i shall stand lotty, aye because i credence am the boy.....
Incase we meet by chance please never you find glitch in me, but if you do, don't vociferate.....try to elicite from me, and zilch will stop me to elucidate.....
Please if by chance we meet, do not push me away.....never make me to sway....
RAPHAEL KARIBO's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (If by chance we meet by RAPHAEL KARIBO )
- Gripes of. Freedom, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Jesus Of Nazareth, Naveed Khalid
- Keebored Problems, Phil Soar
- Antiques, Naveed Khalid
- Romance II, Naveed Khalid
- azoneofpoetryaartisphoenixnow, Nyein Way
- Dungeon, Naveed Khalid
- Rosicrucianism, Naveed Khalid
- Harvest Moon I, Naveed Khalid
- Elikal, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath