I Am Just Ill, I Will Not Die
After the stroll from that dusky lawn....i noticed that i just experienced dawn....
I found my nicely built frame drab....wasn't worried cause i knew it is ephemeral....
Am jes sick i'll not die.
My both eyes fought in fury of which to plod in first....those grasses engulfed them coax them to rest....
They were dopey, rovering if they will still see the rising golden ball of the night....am not gonna die, am convinced nature jes wanna fright....
It's illusory, am jes ill!
RAPHAEL KARIBO's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Am Just Ill, I Will Not Die by RAPHAEL KARIBO )
- A Spray of Water: Tanka [one narcissus], Chimako Tada
- And water lies plainly, Laurie Sheck
- Three Little Words, Adam Wilson
- Smile 1, Suresh Dogra
- Inertia of Mind, Aftab Alam
- Page By Page, Katherine Perry
- Break pen, hasmukh amathalal
- Water, Robert Lowell
- Soaking Up Essence Of Meaning, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Full interest, hasmukh amathalal
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Trees, Joyce Kilmer
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)