My very end
sailing on a rocky and slippery path, yes that dusk lane.beneath the gloomy clouds trecking in the heavens.
I shall notice my very end, that arena, that yard embellished wih hard work, restless nights, joy, endless happiness.
Oh! I shall relish
the malign breeze shall treck down my way but it will never clog me, i shall never be in a ploding state.
I shall elucidate to thee, that malign frame prying this nice frame, i must propel...
Yes! we all are busy bees flying aimlessly, but that dusk bee must feed while it's alife, these my dark feathers will not grow frail, i shall never envisage them fail.
My very end, i will seat on that stoll of accomplishment relax and relish, will never depend!
RAPHAEL KARIBO's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My very end by RAPHAEL KARIBO )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A Few Pieces Of Paper, Kyle Schlicher
- Carnal Succubus, Is It Poetry
- The Music Just Stops, mike scully
- colorful lies, Mary Amrutha
- Bonus post, Mae AC.
- My Left Hand, Kyle Schlicher
- The Mad Scientist Writing, Kyle Schlicher
- Right or Wrong, Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran
- A Real Friend, Margaret Moran
- you're a vessel i want live on twelve mo.., Mandolyn ...