My very end
sailing on a rocky and slippery path, yes that dusk lane.beneath the gloomy clouds trecking in the heavens.
I shall notice my very end, that arena, that yard embellished wih hard work, restless nights, joy, endless happiness.
Oh! I shall relish
the malign breeze shall treck down my way but it will never clog me, i shall never be in a ploding state.
I shall elucidate to thee, that malign frame prying this nice frame, i must propel...
Yes! we all are busy bees flying aimlessly, but that dusk bee must feed while it's alife, these my dark feathers will not grow frail, i shall never envisage them fail.
My very end, i will seat on that stoll of accomplishment relax and relish, will never depend!
RAPHAEL KARIBO's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My very end by RAPHAEL KARIBO )
- Sonnet: Labourers in the Vineyard (Mathe.., Dr John Celes
- Prayer To God-Sri Ramakrishna., Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- The Deserted Spring, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Love In Lovers' Poetry, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Fun never runs out!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- The Passing Winds, Tex T Sarnie
- Too Few Words, Tex T Sarnie
- Wake up!, Md. Asadullah
- viper kiss, aaron jimenez
- बहाना/ Bahaanaa, Aftab Alam
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Conclusion, Sir Walter Raleigh
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)