My very end
sailing on a rocky and slippery path, yes that dusk lane.beneath the gloomy clouds trecking in the heavens.
I shall notice my very end, that arena, that yard embellished wih hard work, restless nights, joy, endless happiness.
Oh! I shall relish
the malign breeze shall treck down my way but it will never clog me, i shall never be in a ploding state.
I shall elucidate to thee, that malign frame prying this nice frame, i must propel...
Yes! we all are busy bees flying aimlessly, but that dusk bee must feed while it's alife, these my dark feathers will not grow frail, i shall never envisage them fail.
My very end, i will seat on that stoll of accomplishment relax and relish, will never depend!
RAPHAEL KARIBO's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My very end by RAPHAEL KARIBO )
- Thankful For You KP, Michael McParland
- My Baby She's Flying, Little Eagle McGowan
- Change with quality, hasmukh amathalal
- Alone, Emily Krauss
- Hope, Emily Krauss
- Behavior speaks, hasmukh amathalal
- Holding The Sunlight, Emily Krauss
- Good but naughty, hasmukh amathalal
- Cool Storms, Emily Krauss
- Total Cigarette, Emily Krauss
Poem of the Day
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)