If hope could be a color
It would be blue,
as blue as the sky.
If hope could be a taste,
It would be a ripe strawberry.
If hope could be a smell,
It would be the smell of a rose.
If hope could be a sound,
It would be the sound of a harp.
If hope could be an animal,
It would be a kitten purring.
If we just had alittle hope,
We would not have to say,
If Hope, And know that hope is.
Nora Eason's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (If Hope by Nora Eason )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- GOD'S BLESSINGS, Tom Zart
- Emptiness needed, Nalini Chaturvedi
- THE CRIMINALIZING OF LAETRILE, Richard Thripp
- What Can Israel Do It If They Understand.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Gods Strong Hold, Lilly Emery
- Softball Game, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Maharshi Aurobido's The Life Divine, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Casting A Lure, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Flagflap, Saiom Shriver
- Ants, RoseAnn V. Shawiak