If Only A Poem Could Explain
Maybe I'd love you as loud as thunder. Or as quiet as an afternoons rain.
I suppose I'd love you that way, If weather could explain.
I might love you as much as water is wet. Or as dry as the desert is any day.
I suppose I'd love you that way, If moisture could explain.
I could love you as much as the Rocky Mountains are high. Or as deep as the Grand Canyon is at base.
I suppose I'd love you that way, If either height or depth could explain.
I guess I'd love you like each loving word in every stanza, anyday.
I'm sure I'd love you that way.
If Only A Poem Could Explain.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (If Only A Poem Could Explain by Laurette Nichole )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Beware of the Crocodile, Paul Sebastian
- Spooners Bar, Graham Fowell
- Between Two Nights, Tudor Arghezi
- Something greater, Gert Strydom
- Inscription On A Glass, Tudor Arghezi
- A Visit, Tom Sleigh
- Ship of Glass, Graham Fowell
- Autumn Breeze, Tudor Arghezi
- Perhaps It's Time, Tudor Arghezi
- Shine On, Graham Fowell